Not Reaching your Fitness Goal?-Jake Harris

     Very commonly people work hard and cannot reach the goals they want to obtain. They try new supplements, steroids, or something such as surgery which isn't the best way to reach a goal. In this post I'll give you several reasons why you're not reaching your goal. I've made some of these mistakes myself so everyone can make mistakes.

1. YOUR LYING TO YOURSELF!

  • For example someones trying to lose weight they're saying, "I've haven't had any junk food in the past month."
    • Questions to ask yourself
      • Am I eating too much?
      • Am I bing eating at night?
      • Do I consider some unnatural foods to be healthy?


2. Your pushing your body too hard! (hard work doesn't always pay off)
  • This is the one I struggled with the most. I always like to max out my strength with whatever I do in the gym. There should be a balance between reps and maxing out. Depending on how your body reacts to 1 repetitions the best athletes will do this once or twice a once at most. 

3. Your genetics are the issue!
  • This is a tough one for many and some cannot reach the goal they want to obtain! But each body type everyone possesses always has some sort of positive like being able to gain weight fast, lower body strength, endurance, great physique, or even just strong.







  • 4. Too much cardio!

    • Very common misconception is that "cardio burns fat." Yes, cardio can burn fat and it will strengthen your heart. Too much cardio can wear you down for the day and likely you'll be laying around for the rest of the day doing nothing. Cardio doesn't burn much calories and it's honestly something I only use twice a week.










    One of the best youtube channels that helped me in my fitness journey is called ATHLEAN-X. Most questions and solutions are answered and Jeff Cavalier gives several workouts for every singular muscle group. 

    Link:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe0TLA0EsQbE-MjuHXevj2A







    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Proper Nutrition-Jake Harris

    HIIT Training Benefits-Jake Harris